, , , , , ,

Playlist da semana!

Kemily15:35

A semana já está acabando e uma coisa que não passamos sem é a música! E pra fechar com chave de ouro escolhi três que marcaram nesse período, curtam também.


I hear your heart cry for love, but you won't let me make it right, you were hurt, but I decided that you were worth the fight. Every night, you lock up, you won't let me come inside, but the look in your eyes, as I can turn the tide.


Lightning strikes, inside, a chance to keep me up at night. Dream of ways, to make you understand my pain. Clouds of sulfur in the air, bombs are falling everywhere, it's heartbreak warfare. Once you want it to begin, no one really ever wins in heartbreak warfare.


I asked her to stay, but she wouldn't listen. She left before I had the chance to say the words that would mend the things that were broken, nut now it's far too late, she's gone away. Every night you cry yourself to sleep, thinking: "Why does this happen to me? Why does every moment have to be so hard?" Hard to believe that, it's not over tonight, just give me one more chance to make it right I may not make it through the night, I won't go home without you.

Tem alguma que você tem escutado bastante essa semana? Compartilha com a gente!

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Twitter

Instagram